Drafthouse Bottomless Brunch
Terms and Conditions
Only available at Draft House Camden Road, Hammersmith, Old Street, Paddington, Seething Lane, Tower Bridge, Westbridge and The Tankard.
1. The promotion is only available on Saturdays 12-4pm. Tankard hours are 12-2pm.
2. The Bottomless Bruch costs £30 for two hours and includes a food menu item from our bottomless menu (SEE BELOW) and unlimited Kingpin Lager, Draft House Session Lager or Prosecco.
a. The Bottomless Brunch is only available via waiter or waitress service.
b. No more than one drink can be ordered at a time per person and the previous drinks must be finished before the next round of drinks is ordered.
c. It is a criminal offence to sell alcohol to a person who is drunk. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times.
d. Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice or justification and also reserve the right to refuse serving alcoholic drinks to any participant at any time without notice.
e. Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required.
3. The Bottomless Brunch promotion is available for the following drinks only:
a. Brewdog KingPin
c. Draft House Light Lager (not available at Camden Road)
4. The terms and conditions of this promotion may be varied at any time at the complete discretion of Draft House Holding Ltd.
5. This promotion may be terminated with immediate effect at any time.
6. This offer is not available at Draft House Northcote or The Queen Charlotte.