Bottomless Beer Brunch
Terms and Conditions
Draft House Midsummer Bottomless Beer Brunch
1. Available only at Draft House Midsummer, Milton Keynes. This offer is not available at any other Draft House.
2. The promotion is only available on Saturdays and Sundays 12-4pm.
3. The Bottomless Beer Bruch costs £15 for two hours and is only available with the purchase of a main meal (meaning any item from the Hamburgers, Sandwiches, Salads or Mains sections of the Main Menu). During the two-hour time period unlimited drinks may be ordered subject to:
a. The Bottomless Beer Brunch is only available via waiter or waitress service.
b. Drinks may not be ordered at the bar as part of the Bottomless Beer Brunch promotion.
c. No more than one drink can be ordered at a time per person and the previous drinks must be finished before the next round of drinks is ordered.
d. It is a criminal offence to sell alcohol to a person who is drunk. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times.
e. Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice or justification and also reserve the right to refuse serving alcoholic drinks to any participant at any time without notice.
f. Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required.
4. The Bottomless Beer Brunch promotion is available for the following drinks only:
a. Camden Hells, Pale or Ink
b. Pilsner Urquell
d. MK Pale Cask Ale
5. The terms and conditions of this promotion may be varied at any time at the complete discretion of Draft House Holding Ltd.
6. This promotion may be terminated with immediate effect at any time.